New AMD graphics drivers have been released. Check release notes for more info.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2 Highlights
- Support for:
- Oculus Rift™ SDK v1.3
- HTC Vive™
- AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo
- Updated Crossfire Profiles available for:
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive fails to stretch on non-native display aspect ratios. As part of the new Display Scaling per game feature, users can set “GPU Scaling” to “On” and “Scaling Mode” to “Full Panel” in the Display options tab in Radeon™ Settings as well as setting “Display Scaling” to “Full Panel” in their CSGO gaming profile under the “Gaming, Profile Options” tabs for this to take effect.
- AMD Radeon™ Fury Series may experience corruption on desktop when system is idle for an extended period of time.
- FFXIV can experience black screen or experience an application hang.
- XCOM2™ may experience minor stutter while the camera is panning around a scene.
- Radeon™ Settings check for software update may not display the latest available driver.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”
- Need For Speed™ may experience poor scaling or flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode. As a work around users can disable the profile through the Radeon™ Settings game manager.
- The Division™ may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
- Power efficiency toggle in Radeon™ Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
- DOTA2™ may experience game menu flickering when entering full screen mode with AMD Crossfire™ enabled.
- League of Legends® may experience some graphical corruption on characters death animation in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
- XCOM2™ users may experience an application crash when using AMD Crossfire™ mode. As a work around please disable AMD Crossfire™ for the games profile in the Radeon™ Settings Gaming tab.
- Hitman™ may experience flickering when played in DirectX™ 11 mode. As a work around users are recommended to either set the game to DirectX™ 12 mode in the games settings launcher or simply set “Shadow Resolution” to “Low” in the game settings.
- Product is based on the Vulkan™ 1.0 Specification and has been submitted to, and is expected to pass, the Khronos Conformance Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/conformance. Vulkan™ and the Vulkan™ logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Vulkan™ and the Vulkan™ logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.